Tuesday, June 23, 2015

As I am typing now, I can't truly concentrate because there is a beautiful voice playing in my ear. I am focusing very hard on every single word so that I can type at all. Today we were looking more at beautiful and dangerous pictures for HTML projects. And I showed my blog to my mom and Leiah yesterday, but they didn't seem to understand just how dangerous the pictures were. I showed Leiah one...and she understood. So I will show YOU the pictures so that you may feel my PAIN!!!!!!


DO ALL OF YOU SEE THESE?!?!?!?!?!? THESE ARE MY TWO FAVORITE SINGERS!!!!!!!!!!! THE ONE ON THE BOTTOM IS MY FAVORITE, KAGAMINE LEN, AND THE ONE ON TOP IS MY SECOND FAVORITE 96NEKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REVEL IN THE BEAUTY PEOPLE AND FEEL MY UTTER PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ALSO MANAGED TO DRAW AN AWESOME PICTURE OF LEN TODAY, TWICE, FOR LILYPAD AND I AM PROUD OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if I could create a spell, I would name it Halharaimay Todou and it would create a huge blast of flame that would engulf the Grand Canyon if given the chance. Because it sounds cool and I yelled something similar to that once when I was dreaming that I was a wizard and I could cast spells. It was amazing.................Just like the beautiful people above. And here is a link to a song they sang together in case you are interested in why I like them so much.


PEACE OUT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

REVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!


THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment