Thursday, June 25, 2015

If I were cursed by a witch and turned into a painting, I would be one of those abstract arts that you have no idea what it truly means, and it looks like a mash-up of fantastical fantasy items. Because that is what the inside of my head looks like.

Today I tried to sew in my electrical stuff into my Lilypad. I worked on it for about 45 seconds before Emma was like "WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!!?" and pretty much took over. I definitely owe her a few over our sewing time, because she's helped me so much during that. As mentioned before, I am completely useless at sewing and domestic activities. She was a HUGE help. I probably couldn't have made it very far without her.
Thanks to her, I got to work a little on my HTML today. She even shared her frozen yogurt with me and I didn't have to buy anything. She's super awesome. However, I think I make it up to her by being an unintentional and unwilling source of torture entertainment. I'm glad I have some sort of use. Yay.
Well there's a lot to do today and I'm late as it is so I gotta go!!!

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment