Thursday, June 18, 2015

So today at YWIC we did some human knots in the morning. We were split into two groups and told to untangle ourselves....my group was not successful....but!!!!!! It's the fun that counts!!!!!!
I was also freaking out all day about finishing the EV3 robot. I'm pretty sure I was annoying my partner Emma from here to kingdom come. Telling her to "get it done!!!!" repeatedly probably isn't a helpful thing. But at least I was working on the app project and handing her parts!

A place I would like to go would be to Tokyo, Japan because most of my interests are based in Japan and in Japanese cultures. I even want to go to college in Japan at Tokyo Tech. I love most all of the things they do and I'm totally psyched about going when I graduate as a present from my dad. And if he doesn't take me...we will have issues. Oh. and I'm smuggling Emma in in my luggage.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment