Friday, June 26, 2015

This is my final blog of the YWiC summer camp. It's a sad, sad thing. But nevertheless, it's true. YWiC this year has been the most amazing one I've been to so far. It's entirely incredible and I absolutely loved being here. I don't want to leave. I made so many wonderful friends here, and strengthened my torturous relationship with my friend Emma. Everyone around me was friendly and interested in similar things. I absolutely adored being here. The award that I got, "Most Camp Crazy", is definitely true. I utterly loved coming here and I looked forward to coming here every day. All the things I learned were amazing and I had so much fun. Looking back on everything, nearly all of my experiences here were amazing. Those that weren't were just incredible. Well, it's all a matter of opinion as to which is better.

My mind just blew up. My mom actually showed up for the presentation, and my grandma was there too!! I did NOT see that coming!!

Well back on track, YWiC is incredible. I plan on coming back again and again as much as I can. I simply, utterly, wonderfully, indefinitely, absolutely, adorably love it here.

Today was a mega-rush to get our projects done. Emma did a crazy-good job on the sewing for my Lilypad. So I decided that she was gonna be in the presentation for it. She did half, I did half. She's gonna take credit for what she did. I'm so thankful to her. We're the only ones who did a partnership for Lilypad. I can't wait to present that. My HTML came out okay. The last page is a bit of a mish-mash but everything else here took up my time so much. It's not as good as my HTML last time, but I'm still proud. The App me and Emma did is awesome!! Sure, it isn't pretty, but we both love it. I have to say I am a little worried about the presenting, but like every year, I'll be fine. I always get a little worried before presenting and turn out totally calm during. It'll be awesome. I guess we'll see how our normal presenting strategy works out today: I speak and Emma holds the project!

Let's see what happens!!! And hopefully...I lost my train of thought. Just got distracted. Oh well. Oh!! Hopefully, I'll learn the line between reckless and adventurous!!

I don't want to go back. I want to keep coming. But things must go on for others to progress. So I guess this is my last blog for this summer. Goodbye...but just for now.

Jazmin

No comments:

Post a Comment