Tuesday, June 16, 2015

For today at YWIC summer camp, we worked some more on our LEGO robotics, and then had to come up with a design from the designs given on the website. It was kind of difficult, though, because most of the designs required an extension pack that me and my partner didn't have. We also played some morning games as usual that were super fun, and I got to learn some more about the other girls here.

Something that makes me smile are my favorite singers; Kagamine Len and 96Neko. Their songs are beautiful and they are absolutely hilarious together.

The most adventurous thing that I have ever done is thrown myself off of a building platform into a safety net about 4 stories down. It's either that, or explored a mountain trail on my own away from my family while we were hiking. You see, there is a fine line between adventurous and reckless and I don't quite understand it yet.

If someone could help me understand it, that would be a great things for my parents' health!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment