Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Today was a fun day, full of senseless laughing. You should have seen me at lunch. So Emma created a non-existent extension called .txtx rather than a .txt file while we were doing Linux. I will tell you how that turned out later.
Also today, we worked on Lilypad this morning. So I was confused a LOT by the programming and how in the WORLD we were supposed to test the sound. But not just testing it, figuring the siund frequencies out. You see when my friend Emma looks at a page of music, she sees high notes and low notes and letters and understanding. I see squiggly and straight lines that form music in my mind. I see the beautiful music but have NO UNDERSTANDING OF IT AT ALL. It's like Japanese music. I don't understand what they're saying most of the time, but I hear the beauty.
PLUS the frequencies we were supposed to code didn't match up to the ones I had found online for my song. THEY WERE ALL A#B0 OR F2#0 IS EQUAL TO EACH OTHER AND AM ISN'T HERE BUT AM IS EQUAL TO A BUT NOT REALLY SO ONLY ONE OF THESE WEIRD 27.50 OR 29.14 FREQUENCIES IS CORRECT BUT WE WON'T LET YOU HEAR IT CUZ WHY WOULD WE DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT THAT WOULD ACTUALLY HELP YOU!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?
When we did HTML after that, I felt much better. We actually combined Java with HTML today and made a riddle code. Me and Emma looked at some dragon riddles online and tried to solve them. Some we got easy, others we were smacking our heads for not thinking of them. Well, I was smacking my head....Emma was smacking me. Friendship. It's a beautiful thing.
SO with  our HTML projects, I got a lot farther in it, and I started making pairs on my music artist page. The number one utaite x vocaloid pair in the world is a no-brainer:
96NEKO AND KAGAMINE LEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I MEAN COME ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST LOOK AT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN TEEEEEEEELLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then we had lunch after struggling to tear ourselves away from the beautiful voices of 96Neko and Valshe. We also decided to make a list of Len songs about a certain genre because he seems to have a lot of them....yeah. A little concerning but yeah, So far we've got 14 but we BOTH KNOW there is an important one we are forgetting.
At lunch I was laughing like a maniac and erected a carrot-wall-of-Berlin against my ranch to defend my cookie army. The treacherous ranch tried to find leaks in my wall but they didn't see my secret weapon:
MORE
CARROTS.
Oh yeah.
So the cookies won but Emma messed up the victorious dive of the Oreo Wing-Commander into my mouth. She's so mean. And she was conspiring with the ranch to attack my cookies!
After lunch, we did some more HTML for a few seconds, then it was off to a freezing room for Linux. That was were me and Emma skipped ahead and finished all 3 sessions before the rest of the class finished the first one. And Emma invented, twice, the txtx extension. We looked it up. And guess what....IT ACTUALLY EXISTS!!!!!! Me and Emma apparently accidentally created an encrypted text file. The things that happen when you misspell, right? Happy acciddent? Or was it......

Also, still haven't gotten that last song. WHAT IS IT????!?!??!?!!?

If I had an animal sidekick, I would have Calcifer from Howl's Moving Castle. He technically isn't an animal, but he isn't human and he's tiny. And hilarious. Like a flame demon. But Howl uses him to power the house and cook food, which he doesn't really appreciate.

"Here's another curse: May all your bacon burn."

No comments:

Post a Comment