Monday, June 22, 2015

So today, we started a unit on something that will be thoroughly painful for me: Lilypad. There is no overall problem I have with the coding of it, but I have massive issues with the construction. You'll see why.
This morning, we did the blanket challenge. The instructors changed the challenge each time they folded the blanket so it was fun. But I knew I was roasting like a lobster the whole time. Yay. Fried ginger. Yum.
The Lilypad session came right after. And I will tell you now why I will not enjoy it:

ANY FORM OF DOMESTIC HUMAN ACTIVITY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO COOKING, BAKING, CLEANING, SEWING, WEAVING, AND/OR RIDING A BIKE OR OTHER FORMS OF BASIC TRANSPORTATION ARE NOT THINGS THAT I CAN DO.

I CAN NOT DO THEM AT ALL.

I HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING OR COMPREHENSION OF ANY DOMESTIC HOUSEWIFE ACTIVITIES.

After that we did HTML and I was totally fine. The coding was totally easy and I even helped the teacher with her code at one point. I also LOVED looking at pictures of my favorite singer to add to it. However, it soon became a very DANGEROUS activity once we started looking at some rather attractive pictures of them....Squealing in class became a very real threat. IT'S REAL, PEOPLE!!!!!!

IT
IS
REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment